Sunday, February 10, 2008

Run, Run, Run......

Just ran the third of the 8 Tuff Mile Tune up practice runs in St. John yesterday. It's the first 5.5 miles of the course. 1400 feet in elevation gain...... Not easy at all but I finished in just over a 9:30 minute per mile pace. Hopefully I can do that for the race in two weeks and cruise that last 3 miles on down hill..

So it's 5:30 am this morning Sunday. It should be a rest and recovery day after yesterdays run but we have the Magens Bay/ Peterborg 10K race this morning. This is what I train on every week so it's like my home court. I'm heading out the door to go race. Update to follow......

2 comments:

T.J. Hicks said...

Hey Spencer,

Great job on the Tuff Tune Up! Hope the 10K went well.

Spencerusvi said...

Thanks TJ
The 10K went "well" I guess. Pain, suffering......sometimes I wonder why the hell we push ourselves that hard......Anyways...Thanks