Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My new Juicer Rocks!

Well I got a new juicer for Christmas and hadn't used it till this morning. (Thanks Jeff and Eileen) The old one was weak and a pain to clean. The new one is a Breville and it can take whole apples and carrots without cutting them first!. Also very easy on the clean up.

So I ran the 6.3 mile (Peterborg 10K+) course again this morning. I got out a little later than usual. Didn't start the run till almost 7:30am which is 30 to 40 minutes later. No real big deal but by the end the sun was getting a little hotter. That little bit of time makes a difference. Time was almost exact to the last time. 4 seconds difference. 8:30 min per mile pace. So an easy workout tomorrow, take the guests out sailing on Thursday, last of the 8 tuff miles tune ups is on Saturday and then there is the Magen's Bay/ Peterborg 10K race on Sunday. (And I should know that course by now!)

2 comments:

T.J. Hicks said...

Spencer,

The blogs looking great!! I like that you added the 8 Tuff Miles countdown just like I have. Sounds like you are doing a very good job training to. I'd say at this point you can meet at the finish line after I taking a leisurely rest!

T.J.

T.J. Hicks said...

I meant after YOU take a rest ... I'll still be running!